Due to a high volume of recent orders and possible delays by our shippers, please note that your order may take longer than usual to fulfill.
We recommend postponing shipments during periods of very hot (highs of 80° or more) or very cold (highs of 25° or below) weather. We will monitor weather in your area and contact you when we find a good window to ship.
All packages are shipped using a common carrier and the shipping prices include packaging materials. You will be notified by email when your wines are shipped. In general we will arrange for your wines to be shipped shortly after your order is placed. However, in an effort to protect your wine, please be aware that your order may be held for ideal weather and shipping conditions.
Please note that there must be someone over the age of 21 to sign for your package when it arrives. We highly encourage you to ship to an office or place of business where packages can be easily signed for.
On June 28, 2022, FedEx Express and FedEx Ground will enable ID scanning functionality for deliveries in the U.S. which require an adult signature. FedEx states that this ID scanning technology will electronically capture the recipient’s name and automate age verification, eliminate the need for manual data entry of recipient information, and improve the accuracy of recipient information. The ID scan will:
• Capture the recipient’s name associated with the ID and auto-populate the first initial and last name.
• Confirm the recipient is 21 years or older.
• FedEx states the software does not record any other personal data (e.g., driver's license number, phone number(s), birthdate, home address, etc.). Capturing the recipient’s first initial and last name is part of the existing proof of delivery process for all signature deliveries and will be retained only as long as necessary.
• If you decline to have your ID scanned at delivery, your age will be verified by the driver by manually entering your date of birth. The driver will also manually enter your first initial and last name.
Any individual 21 years or older who is not visibly intoxicated at the delivery address may present their ID for age verification and accept your adult signature required delivery. The name and address on the shipping label does not have to match the name and address on the ID.
The following forms of ID can be scanned:
• U.S. driver license
• U.S. Passport (only available for FedEx Ground deliveries)
• U.S. state ID
• U.S. military ID
• If another form of ID that is unable to be scanned is provided, it will be inspected manually for age verification.
Terms & Conditions for Orders with Shipping Included: Offer applies to standard shipping only and excludes HI & AK. Unless otherwise specified, standard shipping is included on orders of 12 or more bottles or of a value of $199 or more. Offer applies to new orders placed for immediate delivery (weather permitting) and shipped directly from our store to the order recipient. Order minimums must be met on a single order to qualify—orders cannot be combined. Offer applies to items in-stock only—no pre-arrivals or wine clubs. Offer does not apply to Gift Card purchases. Insurance charges apply.
Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/alcohol
Many food and beverage cans have linings containing bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to cause harm to the female reproductive system. Jar lids and bottle caps may also contain BPA. You can be exposed to BPA when you consume foods or beverages packaged in these containers. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/bpa